This WEB SITE does not collect personally identifiable information, unless you knowingly provide it, or did in fact provide it or unless it may be public domain information.
Here is how WEB SITE OWNER handles information about your visit to this WEB SITE:
1) Information Collected and Stored Automatically:
If all you do during your visit is browse through the WEB SITE, read pages, or download information, the only information gathered and stored about your visit is the following information:
• The Internet domain (for example, yahoo.com or xyzcompany.com) from which you access the Internet;
• The IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access this WEB SITE;
• The type of browser and operating system and connection speed used to access the WEB SITE;
• The date and time and for how long you access or use the WEB SITE;
• The place and location from which you accessed the WEB SITE;
• The pages of the WEB SITE you visit;
• Any personal or business information you provide or disclose in any communication you make to WEBSITE OWNER or to any other person, party or entity, using the WEB SITE; and
• If you linked to this WEB SITE from another Web site, the address of that other Web site.
This information is used for or may be used for site management purposes and/or to review and respond/reply to any communication or inquiry you make to WEB SITE OWNER and/or to learn about areas of the site that are of the most and least interest, the number of visitors to the site, and the types of technology visitors use. We do not normally track or record any private information or personal information about you and your visit, unless you knowingly provided it, did provide it or it is public domain information.