IS FEAR HOLDING YOU BACK FROM FINANCIAL SUCCESS
AND KEEPING YOU STUCK?
LEARN HOW TO OVERCOME THE DESTRUCTIVE
AND DISEMPOWERING EMOTION CALLED FEAR.
Authored by Gary A. Ferraro
Fear and a Perception of Danger is a very powerful inhibitor to your success.
You already know that though don’t you?
So If you know it and you don’t want it to control you – inhibit you – keep you stuck – then WHY do you let it have the driver’s seat and control your day and you life.
It is because it is dominating your fear circuits in your brain. The neurons that have the fear and bad memories that you perceive as “danger” and “hurtful” to you are in control and those neurons are “firing off” and dominating your thought patterns and your behaviors.
It is possible to override them, rescript them and rewire so that they do not fire off and dominate any more. It takes some work and some self discovery but it CAN be done and indeed it MUST be done if you are to break through it once and for all.
Fear is extremely important and in play with most people, especially when it comes to financial prosperity Fear is often defined in three different ways and you may have heard one or more of these definitions frequently. They are:
1) False Evidence that Appears Real.
2) Flee Everything And Run.
3) Face Everything and Rise.
I will bet the last one may have caught you by surprise. If you can get command of and mastery over fear, you will have made huge leaps, bounds and progress towards financial prosperity.
Most people at some point in their lives, and for others way too often, have horrible, disempowering, controlling and unnecessary fears that literally plagues them and controls certain aspects or many aspects of their lives. Those fears create anxieties, perceptions and worries that stop us from living our lives to the fullest and having and achieving what we want and deserve. They stop you from fun, freedom, love, financial success, successful relationships, passion, purpose and achieving a strong self worth and self image – the list goes on and on.
If you drill down deep enough what you will discover is that fear is mostly about lack of trust. Trust in yourself, trust in others, trust in life, trust in the natural order of life and the universe. To trust is to let go and to de-emphasize the need to always be in your comfort zone and in certainty. The release of fear is to let go of opinions, beliefs, perceptions, rules, definitions and the need to “be right” all the time. All humans know that fear is usually but not always not empowering for you. Some appropriately identified fear and monitored fear can be good for you as a survival mechanism to keep you from harm or death. But most fears simply are “WAY OVER-RATED”.
So HOW do you master fear. There are several steps to this process:
1) IDENTIFY exactly what your fears are. Make a list of them. Read them out loud. Share them with others. Then for each fear you have ask yourself:
a) What is the worst thing that can happen with this fear if I keep it.
b) Then ask yourself what is the best thing that can happen if you let it go and overcome it.
2) STAY IN THE PRESENT and STOP WORRYING AND PROJECTING/PREDICTING about all the possible but unlikely negative outcomes and consequences of what you fear. Let’s face it – nobody – not you or anyone else – can consistently know what will happen on any given day or in the future. There are so many outcomes and possibilities out there. The difference is to understand and recognize the “possible” outcomes verses the “probable” outcomes. Most of what we fear and worry about daily never actually happens. We already know this yet it does not stop most of us from “doing” worry and fear. Here is the key – live in the moment and know it is OK to be afraid. Acknowledge that there is a fear feeling there but do not give it attention or focus unless something really is happening that you need to respond to.
3) PRACTICE ACCEPTANCE of the fear. There are so many things in life that we simply have never and will never have ANY control over. A lot of what we fear is simply the manifestation of not being able to control the things, events and people in our world and feeling that we must be able to do so to be “in control”. Building trust in self, others and the universe and to accept life as it is will free you from the bonds and prison of fear. Accept and relax and remember these age old adages:
“This too shall pass.”
“When you walk – just walk!”
4) RECALL PAST SUCCESSES over your fears. Remember that first time you did something that you feared and how you overcame it and ultimately by overcoming it and taking actions in spite of the fear – you actually did survive it all and turned a “I can’t” into an “I can”. It took courage and focus and fortitude to move into action to overcome that fear – but you did it. Remember and recall that courage and success and know that you can do it in spite of the fear you face. This will activate your memory recall and your neural wiring to bring to the forefront for you your success in overcoming the fear and transforming it into now being in charge and in control.
5) CONFRONT THE PHYSCIAL SYMPTOMS of your fears. Physical symptoms associated with fear are abundant and can actually compound and magnify the fears and memories itself. Get in touch with and identify the signs and symptoms that show up in such things as your mood, attitude, feelings and physical symptoms like sweating, rise in temperature, rapid heartbeat, rapid breathing or inability to breath, muscle twitching, headaches, eyes twitching, aches and pains etc.
Step back from it all, take deep breaths, get calm and centered, mediate if you need to or go exercise.
6) BURN AND BANISH THE BAD MEMORIES. What happens when you cannot forget and let go of bad memories? They control you – they haunt you – they stop you from living the life you deserve – and often they even kill you or cause health problems or disease. Forgive, forget, refuse to dwell on them and let them go. Then replace them with those great memories and events that you have or had and keep recalling and focusing on those.
7) REWIRE YOURSELF AND GIVE YOUR FEAR A DIFFERENT MEANING. We fear because we think what we fear will hurt us in some way. But what would we do if we KNEW it would actually REWARD us – and we wired that in to our brain and memory. Highly unlikely we would fear it anymore – or even call it fear. In fact if we knew we would get a reward or desire achieved from that thing we feared, we would be pumped up about this so-called fear and say “bring it on”. The art and science of rewiring your brain to overcome fear and disempowering emotions is covered in detail in the Wired for Wealth (TM) system and in the e books Self Empowerment Wealth Creation Strategies and The 50 Dreamlife Principles. You can get them free – find out how below.
Suffice it to say that when you achieve mastery over your fears and get yourself to emotional freedom then you will achieve financial freedom. Master your fears – master your emotions and you will master your finances. If you don’t master your fears and your emotions you will suffer financially.
Transform and Master Your Mind
and you will
Transform and Master Your Finances
and this will
Transform and Master Your Life.
TO HELP YOU ON YOUR DREAMLIFE JOURNEY…
GET THE FREE,
NEW 2014 EDITIONS OF THE E-BOOKS
SELF EMPOWERMENT WEALTH CREATION STRATEGIES (Tm).
THE 50 DREAMLIFE PRINCIPLES (Tm)
Read more about it and GET INSTANT ACCESS – FREE at:
Help Us Spread Hope, Inspiration and Transformation Around the World by Sharing the Wealth and Sending SELF EMPOWERMENT WEALTH CREATION STRATEGIES (Tm), THE 50 DREAMLLIFE PRINCIPLES (Tm) and WIRED FOR WEALTH (Tm) To Your Family, Friends and Colleagues.
You can also contact us via email at email@example.com and request SELF EMPOWERMENT WEALTH CREATION STRATEGIES (TM) and THE 50 DREAMLIFE PRINCIPLES (TM).
JOIN US AND BE A PART OF THE
WHYRED AND INSPYRED MASTERMIND GROUP (TM).
You are cordially invited to Join us at Whyred and Inspyred (TM) Master Mind Group and Wired for Wealth to get the cutting edge tools, strategies and resources you need for creating financial success and your dreamlife.
Find out more by sending your Face Book message request to us or going to: