HOW TO “OUT PERFORM” OTHERS AND BE “THE STAR”
FINANCIALLY – CAREER-WISE – AND IN ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR LIFE.
What makes some people a Top Performer and a Star? Why do some people – well very few people – outperform the rest?
Everyone can be a star or top performer. But few people are. Why is that?
You can be a star or top performer – BUT – You need to Program Your Brain to do it.
And you accomplish that by:
1) Having an Invincibly Strong Sense of Purpose that is bigger than yourself.
2) Knowing the Paths to Mastery for this purpose.
3) Mastering the Paths for this purpose.
How to do it you ask – Here’s How:
1) Act with a primary purpose of providing significant Social/Human Contribution for the greater good.
Ask yourself and write down:
a) What is your social/human purpose?
b) What do you love the most?
c) What are you the best at?
d) What are the Social and Human Contributions for the greater good that I desire to, can and will be creating. Go ahead and write them down now while it is fresh on your mind.
When you have clearly defined these answers you now have your Social and Human Purpose.
3) You must be truly motivated by this Greater, Compelling Purpose – and this must happen in:
a) personal terms – meaning how it relates to, serves and helps you, your family, friends, colleagues – in essence your closely connected relationships.
b) others terms – meaning how it relates to other people and other things – both living and non-living – that you do not have a direct closely connected relationship with. This is where tithing, charity, philanthropy, social contribution and giving back come in.
c) you know your “Why” for doing all this and that Why is Big Enough that you will see it through no matter what shows up to try to thwart you or destroy your success.
4) You must be totally committed to the path. This will require:
b) action – consistent and persistent
c) taking measured steps at a time – not trying to eat the elephant all in one bite. You will choke and gag if you do try to eat the elephant all in one bite.
d) celebrate each success – whether big or small.
5) Learn, Practice and Master the Acts that will help you achieve these social and human contributions, including:
e) Skill sets
6) Master the Art of Making Conscious Competence transform into Unconscious Competence.
When we seek mastery in anything we first start out with it being “consciously” in our desired outcomes and then we seek the needed behaviors, emotions, habits, beliefs, skills and actions to attainment.
This is great and necessary but what we ultimately want is to get to the place where it is not consciously needed and consciously accessed in order for it to be acted on or performed anymore. We want it to become so trained and programmed (wired in) into us that it is now unconsciously taking place – as if on auto pilot.
This takes time, commitment, practice and repetition.
7) Understand and accept that the path to creating the necessary neural behavior evolution you are seeking will take time.
a) You will also no doubt see things that you will need to rewire and overhaul – habit, behavior and emotions wise.
b You will have to lose old habits and develop new empowering habits and behaviors.
c) The transformation process from old self to new self will take time – generally about 6 to 12 weeks, assuming you are on a totally committed path to creating the needed change. It is in this time frame that science has identified that lasting change, new anchoring of behavior and the needed neural wiring that leads to lasting transformation really kicks in and “sticks”. This will create new emotions, behaviors, actions and resists.
d) Then you will have to continue to build upon that new foundation you have laid.
8) You will have to eliminate the “excusitis” behavior that keeps people from being top performers and stars. Top performers and stars don’t’ make excuses – they go out and get it done and the bring their A game.
9) You will have to continue on the path of Self-Directed Neuro-plasticity (rewiring) and keep striving to become better – never thinking you have “arrived’.
A really long time ago a very successful businessman told me a saying that I have never forgotten and here is it – so keep it in mind:
“When You Are Green You Grow – When You Are Ripe – You Rot.”
If you do all this, your Top Performer and Star Status is Certain.
TO LEARN HOW YOU CAN GET “WIRED FOR WEALTH” GO TO:
TO HELP YOU ON YOUR DREAMLIFE JOURNEY…
GET THE NEW 2014 EDITION OF THE E-BOOK
SELF EMPOWERMENT WEALTH CREATION STRATEGIES (TM).
Read more or purchase at: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/425928
Help Us Spread Hope, Inspiration and Transformation Around the World by Sharing the Wealth and Sending SELF EMPOWERMENT WEALTH CREATION STRATEGIES (Tm) and WIRED FOR WEALTH (Tm) To Your Family, Friends and Colleagues.
You can also contact us via email at email@example.com and request SELF EMPOWERMENT WEALTH CREATION STRATEGIES (TM).
PS: You are also cordially invited to Join us at Whyred and Inspyred (TM) Master Mind Group and Wired for Wealth to get the cutting edge tools, strategies and resources you need for investing success.
Find out more by going to:
Transform and Master Your Mind
and you will
Transform and Master Your Finances
and this will
Transform and Master Your Life.