HOW TO BECOME POWERFUL, ATTRACTIVE AND A RECOGNIZED AUTHORITY
IN YOUR BUSINESS, CAREER, FINANCIAL MATTERS,
RELATIONSHIPS AND IN LIFE.
How do you become a powerful, recognized, attractive, sought after authority in your business, career, finances, relationships and in life in general?
The answer to that question is actually counter-intuitive to most people.
Ready for the answer – It’s to stop giving a damn about it so much – also commonly known as or referred to as “dis attaching”.
Once you learn how to do this and master it you will actually see your power, attractiveness, authority and influence in your business, career, finance matters, relationship and in life in general – INCREASE.
I will bet that captures you by surprise – and for that reason it is exactly why you need to do it.
So let’s go on a little journey here and show you the steps to achieving that.
Here’s what you need to know, do and also what you need to stop doing:
1) First – ask yourself the question – Who’s “Doing” It? And no I don’t mean that kind of “doing it” so get your mind out of the gutter for the time being.
Here’s what you better be doing:
a) Reminding yourself of:
– Who you are.
– What you stand for.
– Your greatness.
– Your Talents.
– Why you do what you do.
– What you know.
– What you want to and need to know but don’t yet know.
2) Stop being so attached to and needy of “being known as” the “authority” – the “super star” – the “go to guy/gal” – the “boss or power holder” – the “know it all”.
a) Stop being critical of yourself.
b) Stop being critical of others.
c) Stop giving a damn and worrying about what others think of you or say about you.
d) Stop looking to please everyone.
e) Stop letting your goal or outcome define you.
3) Recognize that those who resonate with you and to you will naturally flow to you and be attracted to you. You need not force it or coerce it because if you do it will not be authentic and it will not last. This goes for:
4) Dis attaching from these “needs” to be the powerful, attractive, recognized “authority” will actually be liberating and freeing for you. This is true because it:
a) releases and removes the fear of not being or achieving that status.
b) releases and removes the negative neural energy that builds up.
c) releases and removes the uncertainty it makes you feel.
d) creates new inner peace.
5) Recognize and embrace that people who do not embrace you or who refuse you does not have to equal and be defined as a “rejection” by you. So:
a) Stop worrying about and being fearful of the word “NO”.
b) Tell yourself and adapt this thinking everyday:
“Some Will – Some Won’t – So What!”
6) Know and Understand what and who you are responsible for in your life, business, career, relationships and your finances and what/who you are NOT responsible for. Humans put way too much of the burden on their shoulders for stuff that they are not really responsible for – often out of a need for being and feeling important and relevant.
a) Stop doing that or other people, events and things will suck the blood and life out of you – and your money as well.
7) Understand and accept the dilemma of knowing (or sometimes not really knowing) who is a real Fan, Friend or Foe.
I like to call this the “Lions, Tigers and Bears – oh my” syndrome.
a) You cannot get consumed with and controlled by who is your friend, fan or foe – BUT you MUST be able to identify them.
b) At the end of the day you just need to KNOW for sure who is your real friends, fans, allies and who is your foe and then just say – again:
“Some Will – Some Won’t – So What!”
8) Recognize that as you pursue your path of greatness there will be nay sayers and there will be controversy against you. For those who will stand out – it is INEVITABLE.
a) Remember that controversy creates curiosity and focus. And human beings LOVE to zero in on that. Accept it and embrace it – even work it in your favor.
9) Recognize that when it comes to your dreams and goals:
a) You are the ultimate driver of your dreams and goals – not others.
b) No other person, place or things is in charge of that.
c) Dis attach from any belief or rule that your achieving your goals or dreams depends on others.
10) Make sure you learn how to and master how to Lead Yourself first.
a) then you will be able to lead others.
11) Make sure you learn how to and master how to Serve Yourself first.
a) then you will be able to serve others effectively.
12) Make sure you Know and Master Your “Stuff”. Your stuff means:
a) your expertise,
b) your knowledge,
c) your skill sets,
d) your communication skills,
e) your own emotional, psychological physical and spiritual “Stuff”.
13) Once you know and master your stuff then you will be able to transfer to others the recognition and acknowledgment to/by others that you are an authority – who has enthusiasm and integrity – and you will “be” Powerful, Unique, Compelling, Sought After by others and you will:
a) Be “in service” to others
b) Be an “authority” to others.
14) Know and believe that there is plenty to go around. All the power, authority and attractiveness is not all taken already – and in fact in the world we are living in today – with so much uncertainty and incongruence and superficialism (did I just make/create a new word) – the world is craving – if not starving for – real leaders – real people. Make sure you get your fair share.
15) Make sure you are playing your “A Game” no matter who likes you or hates you.
a) Be an outstanding performer regardless of the critics and nay sayers.
b) Complete your tasks and mission objectives.
c) Do what you Need and Must do with Passion, Purpose, Knowing Your Why, Loving It and With Good Intent, Will, Integrity and Authenticity.
d) Do what you Love to do with Passion, Purpose, Knowing Your Why, Loving It and With Good Intent, Will, Integrity and Authenticity.
16) Enjoy the process and the journey – and detach yourself from the outcome.
17) Do what you do and take your Actions On Purpose and For a Purpose.
If you do all this your Success is Certain and you will…
BE POWERFUL, ATTRACTIVE AND A RECOGNIZED AUTHORITYIN YOUR BUSINESS, CAREER, FINANCIAL MATTERS, RELATIONSHIPS AND IN LIFE.
TO LEARN HOW YOU CAN GET “WIRED FOR WEALTH” GO TO:
TO HELP YOU ON YOUR DREAMLIFE JOURNEY…
GET THE NEW 2014 EDITION OF THE E-BOOK
SELF EMPOWERMENT WEALTH CREATION STRATEGIES (TM).
Read more or purchase at: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/425928
Help Us Spread Hope, Inspiration and Transformation Around the World by Sharing the Wealth and Sending SELF EMPOWERMENT WEALTH CREATION STRATEGIES (Tm) and WIRED FOR WEALTH (Tm) To Your Family, Friends and Colleagues.
You can also contact us via email at email@example.com and request SELF EMPOWERMENT WEALTH CREATION STRATEGIES (TM).
PS: You are also cordially invited to Join us at Whyred and Inspyred (TM) Master Mind Group and Wired for Wealth to get the cutting edge tools, strategies and resources you need for investing success.
Find out more by going to:
Transform and Master Your Mind
and you will
Transform and Master Your Finances
and this will
Transform and Master Your Life.