WHO FIRST? YOU FIRST! (TM)
TAKING CARE OF “YOU” TO INSURE THAT YOU ACHIEVE
FINANCIAL PROSPERITY, WEALTH MASTERY AND YOUR DREAMLIFE.
It’s not selfish at all to take care of you first. It’s prudent, responsible and necessary. Taking care of you is a perquisite to taking care of others – and definitely a must to take care of your financial future.
Take care of you and then you take care of others and then the world.
Why I tell you this – and why I implore you to listen and take this seriously.
There was a point in mu life when I made the most fatal mistake anyone can make in business, financial affairs and in your personal life. I didn’t put me and my close loved ones first and I (and they) paid a devastating price:
In my quest to make sure that I served others and protected “their” interests, I completely disregarded, denied and neglected my/mine needs and interests.
Big mistake! I will never do it again – and you should never do it – ever!
I went from a dream life to devastations in a short period of time. In the process I died emotionally, physically, financially, spiritually and frankly thought I was going to really actually die.
But then I turned my pain into my power and – PUT ME FIRST.
So HOW do you put YOU first?
Here’s what you NEED to do and MUST do – always:
1) Stay True to Yourself.
2) Know Yourself.
3) Put Yourself First.
4) Make a Promise to Yourself that you Will.
5) Keep Your Promise to Yourself that You Will.
6) Nurture Yourself:
7) Guard and Use Your Time Wisely.
8) Guard and Use Your Heart Wisely.
9) Guard and use Your Trust Wisely.
10) Pay Yourself First.
11) Protect Yourself First.
12) Laugh at the critics and naysayers.
13) Lose the critics and naysayers.
14) Be careful who you spend time with, do business with, do personal things with, associate with and allow into your business, career and personal world.
15) Lose most of the news – it is poisonous to your brain, your future and your finances.
16) Be Very Careful with Your Trust.
17) Identify and rid yourself of false friends, family and business associates, colleagues and partners.
18) Spend your time wisely.
19) Learn how to let Go.
20) Learn how to do less – take the easier path. This does not mean cheat – just don’t make it harder than it is or has to be.
21) Do whatever you feel deep in your heart is best for you.
Do these things consistently, apply them and master them – and you will insure your personal and financial future and be on your way to financial prosperity and your dreamlife.
TO LEARN HOW YOU CAN GET “WIRED FOR WEALTH” GO TO:
TO HELP YOU ON YOUR DREAMLIFE JOURNEY…
GET THE NEW 2014 EDITION OF THE E-BOOK
SELF EMPOWERMENT WEALTH CREATION STRATEGIES (TM).
Read more or purchase at: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/425928
Help Us Spread Hope, Inspiration and Transformation Around the World by Sharing the Wealth and Sending SELF EMPOWERMENT WEALTH CREATION STRATEGIES (Tm) and WIRED FOR WEALTH (Tm) To Your Family, Friends and Colleagues.
You can also contact us via email at email@example.com and request SELF EMPOWERMENT WEALTH CREATION STRATEGIES (TM).
PS: You are also cordially invited to Join us at Whyred and Inspyred (TM) Master Mind Group and Wired for Wealth to get the cutting edge tools, strategies and resources you need for investing success.
Find out more by going to:
Transform and Master Your Mind
and you will
Transform and Master Your Finances
and this will
Transform and Master Your Life.